Love Marriage Tips|Love Marriage Wazifa
The topic of love marriage versus arranged marriage is debated frequently on different platforms. There are different factors which make a love marriage successful or unsuccessful. You will find many love gurus giving you love marriage tips and relationship advice but you will never find the true love unless or until you don’t go after it by yourself.
Roohani Ijaz presents you a free wazifa for love marriage/ love spell, which could be really helpful for those people who really want to get married to their loved ones.
This is Rohani wazifa,amal for Love Marriage.
Pasand ki shadi,nikah kay leye yeh wazifa ha.
How To Do This Spiritual Love Spell/ Rohani Wazifa for Love Marriage:
Read this wazifa/Prayer 1200 times daily after Esha Prayer til 12 days. (or 12 x 3 =36days)
or even u can Read it 12thousand Times daily til 3 days.
Its very important and tested wazifa for which you must have to get permission.
Some important points for this amal/wazifa for love/love spell
Here below are some points for amal if you keep these points then the result will be 100% InshAllah.
1. Read it just for Marriage
2 Keeping the Halal Food always.
3 During the Amal/wazifa you must have to obey all Islamic Rules i.e. 5 Times prayers. Talking truth, listen and obey parents/teachers/elders, don’t hurt any one etc…
4 . You must have to get permission of this method.
5. If the Lover or beloved one is affected by Magic, Genie (Jinnat) effects so you must have to cure about it.
6. If you Pray 2 rakat daily of Salat o Toba so better at least you pray first time when you start the amal/wazifa.
7. Read Before and after 7 or 11 Times Darood Shareef
8. During the amal you have to concentrate about your beloved one and at the end of wazifa say his/her name with mother name and yours also with mother name and then blow with concentration/in mind on him/her
9. Start amal on Monday or Thursday or Friday
10. Don’t inform about your amal to any one. And don’t be fade up.
11. Before starting amal better if you give/do Some Sadqa (as much u can afford easily) to give food even one needy/hungry person